OK, saw this on Facebook, and it sounds very intriguing.
However, there’s always that part of me that says: “Pause! That’s some enthusiasm, but I hate the thought that I could be blinded by emotion.”
[No, I am not some emotionless Spock, but I admired the character greatly.]
So, here is my challenge:
- After watching this video completely (and catching all the answers they provide) can anyone give me a more holistic picture?
- What kinds of questions should people be asking, and are there some angles that are not mentioned here?
- Is the excitement blinding us all to a less emotional, but still well-founded, conclusion that covers ALL the facts?
- Is there a flaw (or more) that needs to be addressed?
- Is there a downside that has enough “oomph” to give anyone legitimate pause?
Put on your skeptic caps, folks, but not just for the sake of being critical, but being really useful/helpful. (And for all you high IQ people who might be reading, here is something useful towards which you can turn your attention.)
If this is as good and well-thought-out as it appears, it deserves all kinds of attention. So, take a look and let me know what YOU think: